Why Is My Freezer Not Freezing : Refrigerant Cycle
Why Is My Freezer Not Freezing
- freeze: the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid
- (used hyperbolically) Very cold
- (freeze) weather cold enough to cause freezing
- (of fog or rain) Consisting of droplets that freeze rapidly on contact with a surface to form ice
- Below 32°F (0°C)
- (freeze) stop moving or become immobilized; "When he saw the police car he froze"
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
Compound W Freeze Off Wart Removal System, 8 ct.
Freezes common & plantar warts with a single treatment. No. 1 pharmacist's recommended brand. No-drip dispenser! Wart Identification Guide: Common warts are skin-colored, usually appear on the hands and feet and are easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface. Plantar warts are recognized by their location only on the bottom of the foot, their tenderness, and their interruption of the footprint pattern. Compound W Freeze Off is safe and easy to use! Compound W Freeze Off is a fast and effective treatment for the removal of common warts and plantar warts. Compound W Freeze Off freezes the wart on the spot, causing the wart to fall off within 10 to 14 days, usually after one application. Compound W Freeze Off is suitable for the removal of common warts and the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot (Read the Side Panel and Information Leaflet carefully for warnings and cautions) on adults and children over the age of 4. This package can be used to treat up to 8 warts. Made in the Netherlands.
This beauty was frozen to the ice today when I went down to the water with my
It was sad to see her so helpless. After realizing her right wing was frozen to the ice, we proceeded to go to the store to use the phone to see if our Finest could come out and rescue her. With that phone call came disgust.
Ms. Wannamaker from the Quinte West OPP said that although the bird was majestic and all people really shouldn't be feeding her/him. That we had no choice but to let nature takes it course. If people didn't feed her/him the bird could take care of itself.
Well this pissed me off royally because every animal has a right to live or to try to.
So I said fine I will call Animal Control, well go figure they were not
there to answer.
Just as I was about to call the Fire Department, a guy in the store asked why
I was pissed. I explained that Quinte's finest had the balls to tell me to let the bird die. I have trained in the Veterinary Field and could not
let this happen to her/him. Just the day prior (Jan-09-09) to this (Jan-10-09) she/he came right to me. Maybe she/he was asking me for help in her own way as she/he had the huge ice chip on her/his wing that day.
The temperature dropped to -20 degrees celcius last night. We believe this is why
it got frozen to the ice.
Well Ken a guy I knew from years ago a fellow DJ, went to his house and got a couple tools to walk out on the ice and risk his life for this bird.
Ken made his way out to the Frozen Beauty and knelt before her/him to it know he meant no harm. With a few hisses and sudden movement moving it from its curled up nestled spot on the ice to what you see above. The bird faught to get away, of course I am hoping it didn't rip its wing off :( Well Ken was able to take a hammer and chip the block off of the ice so it could swim and try to melt what was left.
The block still weighed down its wing as it swam happily off into the water. Here is hoping it does not
come back up and get stuck again because apparently the police in this area could give a crap about all living things.
My empty freezer
. And why
is my freezer
empty? Because it stopped working - for the THIRD TIME IN A MONTH - while I was out, and all of my
food went bad. To describe me as "angry" would be an understatement at this point.
Similar posts: amana counter depth refrigerators refrigeration installations refrigerator storage how long can cooked chicken last in the fridge refrigerators for wine new fridge stainless bottom freezer refrigerator parts door handle
- (火) 07:47:39|
- Category: None